In our neck of the woods, staying warm in the winter and cool in the summer makes up a considerable portion of a home’s energy use. Luckily for us, innovative, efficient solutions help us stay comfortable and are made more affordable with rebates.
Air-Source Heat Pumps
- Heat and cool in one unit.
- Controlled by the thermostat.
- Use 72% less electricity than conventional air conditioners and furnaces.
- Have whisper-quiet pumps with no open flame.
- Distribute warmth more evenly and hold moisture better.
- Cool by pulling heat from indoor air and pumping it outside.
- Heat by pulling warm air from outside and pumping it into your home.
Ground-Source Heat Pumps
- Provide both heating and cooling.
- Are 300%-400% energy efficient.
- Are safe, pollution-free and do not emit greenhouse gases.
- Use the earth as a clean, unlimited resource.
- Cools by transferring indoor heat underground and dispersing into the earth.
- Heats by pulling warm air from underground into the home.
Electric Thermal Storage
- Set temperatures with an adjustable thermostat.
- Have 100% efficient heat.
- Are virtually maintenance free.
- Provide reliable home heating for less.
- Draw energy during off-peak hours while electricity is in lower demand and less expensive.
866-378-5027 Email Us