Lighting has come a long way since Thomas Edison’s commercial incandescent light bulb. Today, LED models provide all of the benefits of incandescent models but use at least 75% less electricity, produce less heat and last up to 25 times longer. On top of that, you can receive rebates when you upgrade.
LED Light Bulbs
- Available in a wide range of colors, shapes and sizes.
- Use at least 75% less energy than incandescent bulbs.
- Provide high-quality options with a minimum two-year warranty. Be sure to look for the ENERGY STAR® logo.
- Come in many shapes and sizes. Check the packaging to make sure you’re getting bulbs compatible with your fixtures and preferences.
- Emit virtually no heat, are a safe choice at home and can help save on air-conditioning costs.
866-378-5027 Email Us
12300 Elm Creek Boulevard Maple Grove, MN 55369-4718